These are the doctors, nurses and reception staff working at Dargaville Medical Centre.
We encourage you to develop a relationship with one doctor in the interests of continuity of care.
Dr. Derek Gibbons
(Chairman, MBCHB 1971 Otago, FRNZCGP, FDRHMNZ)
Special interests include rural hospital medicine.
Dr. Lawrie Herd
(GP teacher, MBCHB 1978 Liverpool FRNZCGP) Honorary Senior Lecturer Auckland University
Special interests include dermatology and minor surgery.
Dr. Michael Hogan
(MBBCh 1978 NU Ireland, FRNZCGP, FDRHMNZ)
Special interests include long-term family medicine and teaching emergency care.
Dr. Liz Humm
(GP teacher, MBChB 1988 Leicester, FRNZCGP, FDRHMNZ)
Special interests include Mental health and addiction and teaching of students and doctors.
Dr. Scott Davidson
(MBChB 1993 Auckland, FRNZCGP, FDRHMNZ)
Special interests include ophthalmology, skin surgery and emergency ultrasounds
Dr. Stuart Norrie (partner)
(MBChB 1979 Birmingham, DRCOG, MRCGP,FRNZCGP)
Strong all rounded interests.
Dr. Tama Herman
(MBChB 2006 Auckland, FRNZCGP)
Special interests include sport medicine.
Dr. Steven thrupp
(MBChB 2006 Otago, MRNZCGP)
Special interests include resuscitation, skin cancer and men's health.
Dr. Jim schimanski
(MBChB 2009 Auckland, FRNZCGP)
General Family medicine.
Dr. Cathy Hurd (partner)
(MD 1999 Saskatchewan)
General Family Medicine
Practice manager: Judy Harris (also clinical manager)
- Sue Harris (Practice Nurse Manager)
- Gerard Van Der Harst (Ruawai practice nurse)
- Rosemary Child (cervical smears, warfarin control)
- Doey Sullivan (cervical smears, smoking cessation, women's health, asthma education)
- Alison Blakeborough (Te Kopuru nurse, cervical smears, warfarin monitoring)
- Carolyn McNabb (skin recall, immunisation)
- Laura Thompson
- Dot Johnson
- Hayley Teesdale
- Angela Hansen
- Ajesh Robi
- Mandy Talijanicich
- Grace Flight
- Jemma Douglas (reception/finance manager)
- Tana Iosefa
- Alisi Lama
- Sherrill Morgan (part-time)
- Carmen Beynon
- Kiri Webber
- Renee Gatehouse
- Daryl Cathro